Finally, the sudden death of Gregory Tyree Boyce (31) has been solved! The actor, who was known to many fans primarily through his appearance in the Twilight film series, was found lifeless in his apartment about two weeks ago – with his girlfriend Natalie Adepoju. At first it was not clear how the two died. The investigation is now complete: The couple died from a drug overdose.
Shortly after the tragic news, it became known that white powder had been found in the 31-year-old’s apartment – an indication that the two may have been using intoxicants. This suspicion was raised The Hollywood Reporter now confirmed by the responsible coroner John Fudenberg. An overdose of cocaine and fentanyl is believed to be the cause of death.
Previous investigations had shown that Gregrory and his partner had been dead for days when she finally found his cousin. He was worried that the movie star’s car was still in front of his apartment, even though he should have been in Los Angeles long ago.
Tips for Promiflash? Just send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org