Home Entertainment Jacky's GNTM victory: Maureen would have given BFF Sarah more

Jacky’s GNTM victory: Maureen would have given BFF Sarah more

Jacky’s victory at Germany’s next top model not only caused ambivalent reactions among the fans. In the grand finale of the popular casting show, in addition to the 21-year-old, young models Lijana, Sarah Posch (20) and Maureen also fought for the title. Finally, Heidi Klum (46) chose the redhead as the lucky winner – but apparently not all of them granted this. Finalist Maureen would have preferred to see another candidate on the podium.

Across from Promiflash the third-placed winner revealed that, although she believed that each of them deserved to win in the end. Nevertheless, after she was thrown out, she granted the first place to one participant: “But then I did Sarah a little more fingers crossed “, Maureen admitted in the interview. For her, the native Austrian simply had the perfect overall package.

Many viewers were divided on the decision of model mom Heidi Klum. In a Promiflash– Survey was the majority behind the winner Jacky, but the result was pretty tight. Of the 6,803 readers who voted, 56.4 percent (3,836 votes) believed that the horse madwoman deservedly won. The other 43.6 percent (2,967 votes) would have preferred to see another candidate in first place.

Ex-GNTM candidate Maureen

Instagram / maureen.gntm2020.official

Ex-GNTM candidate Maureen
Maureen, GNTM candidate from 2020

Instagram / maureen.gntm2020.official

Maureen, GNTM candidate from 2020
GNTM candidate Jacky

Instagram / jacky.gntm2020.official

GNTM candidate Jacky


Tips for Promiflash? Just send an email to: tipps@promiflash.de

Stay Connected

16,985FansLike
2,458FollowersFollow
61,453SubscribersSubscribe

Must Read

Punarnavi Bhupalam engagement photos goes viral on social media

The ‘Uyyala Jampala’ actress Punarnavi Bhupalam gained immense popularity by participating in the Bhupalam Bigg Boss show. Reunion with Singer Rahul Sipliganj was a...

Summer house chaos: Georgina Fleur is back again!

Even before the broadcast, the cast from Das Sommerhaus der Stars is causing a lot of fuss! Only on Monday morning, the broadcaster RTL...

Josephine Welsch shares funny new photo of her twins!

Josephine Welsch (27) enchants with a baby update! At the end of April, the family of the former Berlin - day & night actress...

Cast, All Episodes Online, Watch Online

Friend Figure Forgan is an Indian musical romantic web series of the Sarakku Zulu app. The Tamil-language web series is...

Related News

Punarnavi Bhupalam engagement photos goes viral on social media

The ‘Uyyala Jampala’ actress Punarnavi Bhupalam gained immense popularity by participating in the Bhupalam Bigg Boss show. Reunion with Singer Rahul Sipliganj was a...

Summer house chaos: Georgina Fleur is back again!

Even before the broadcast, the cast from Das Sommerhaus der Stars is causing a lot of fuss! Only on Monday morning, the broadcaster RTL...

Josephine Welsch shares funny new photo of her twins!

Josephine Welsch (27) enchants with a baby update! At the end of April, the family of the former Berlin - day & night actress...

Cast, All Episodes Online, Watch Online

Friend Figure Forgan is an Indian musical romantic web series of the Sarakku Zulu app. The Tamil-language web series is...

Jasmin Bhasin spoke that it was a dream come true to be a part of Ekta Kapoor’s Supernatural Show- Read Latest TV News- Naagin...

TV News: Ekta Kapoor's supernatural show 'Naagin 4' is going to take goodbye from the audience soon. Shortly before, Ekta Kapoor announced this by...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here