Did Molly-Mae Hagues (21) dog puppy not have any health problems after all? The influencer got her boyfriend for her birthday Tommy Fury gave a little pomeranian named Mr. Chai. But after just a few days, the four and a half month old four-legged friend from Russia died. An autopsy showed that the skull of the fur nose was not completely overgrown and part of its brain was exposed. His breeder is horrified by this: She is convinced that the puppy was very healthy when she bought it!
“We really cannot understand why such a healthy and beautiful puppy died suddenly”, breeder Elena Katerova shared via Instagram on the profile of dog breeding with. Since the sudden death of the male, she has received daily messages from fans who want to know what exactly is the cause. In order to be able to understand the incident, Elena now requested the full results of the treated veterinarian – to the best of her knowledge, Mr. Chai was said not to have had any aches and pains.
In a previous message via Instagram confirmed Molly-Maethat Elena runs an extremely professional dog breed. Accordingly, the puppies growing up there should be cared for according to the highest standards and the health of the animals should always be checked.
Tips for Promiflash? Just send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org